(Thx to Noisebridge for their good content!)
(Please do not edit this page without a consensus decision, we had a consensus-agreement on it techtue15 July21nd2009. So to change it, bring up your desired changes at a meeting !)
How to become a member of Hacker Space Brussels
- fill out top of the form
- put the form in the "new members" box
- each meeting the applications are read out of the box
- a month passes, during which the applicant gets 2 sponsors (=dudes who are already member and trust you around) to sign their form
- after this month, the applicant is approved by the general membership. at that point they fill out the bottom third of the form.
- the new member gives the treasurer their dues, and the secretary the form
During the month, anyone can look in the box at the names. If an existing member has a problem with one of the applicants, they should take time during that month to try and resolve the problem. They may ask another member to be a proxy for them to either help resolve the problem (preferred) or to voice their objection at the approval meeting.
How to leave Hacker Space Brussels
How to remove a member of Hacker Space Brussels