Date: Thu, 27 Aug 2009 18:32:28 +0200
From: Steve Clement <ul.tsohlacol|evets#ul.tsohlacol|evets>
Subject: [hackerspaces] HackerSpaces on this years Hack.lu in Luxembourg
Dear HackerSpaces worldwide.
Between the 28th and 30th October 2009 Luxembourg will host a nice IT-Security Conference with a lot of cool content.
"Watch this space for more official info: http://2009.hack.lu/index.php/Agenda "
As we know the organisers quite well I can give you all a Sneak preview:
- - Moxie (sslstrip) will be there amongst other good speakers
- - There will be a cool social event combined with some Cultural (stuff)
- - syn2cat will do a Soldering workshop where you can help us out with
- - hopefully our Quadkopter will fly till' then
- - It will be free for Hackerspaces members (if…. read on)
So obviously I don't really wanna go on about the Conference but rather ask if some of you are willing to bring the HackerSpaces spirit to the conference and pack your things and join us on a combined HackerSpaces stand.
I know this is rather difficult for our Trans-Atlantic friends but I guess our neighbours (France, Germany, Belgium) would be quite cool to come! (If anyone from TransAnt will be in the hood join us!)
If you want to be part of this, I can provide the following:
- - space to sleep (for free)
- - a nice breakfast (you just need to help shopping)
- - a cool party
- - a cool place to Hack
All we want in exchange is:
- - you to Hack with us
- - create the sphere, the Atmos-Phere
- - Bring some cool stuff you Space did (Pocket-sized things can be the coolest sometimes!)
Consider this conference (as a matter of fact any conference) a place to temporarily Hack away and connect with like minded people.
So interested? gimme a shout how many of you want to come and we will be cool!
I have 3 entries per HackerSpace? but mark my words no one will be left at the doors.
See you hopefully soon,